Investing in Future Technology
Along with the Class 1 Sound Level Meters (SLM), we have once again elevated our Noise Nuisance Monitoring and Recording capability.
THE ZOOM H5
Louder. Closer. Cleaner.
The H5 Handy from Zoom is a compact, portable handheld digital recorder that is capable of four-track recording and features an interchangeable, modular microphone system. X/Y recording allows one to cover a wide area yet still capture sound sources in the center with clarity and definition, making it ideal for all types of live stereo recording. The design of the XYH-5 also allows the H5 to handle louder sounds than any other Handy Recorder model: 140 dB SPL, to be precise—equivalent to the sound of a jet aircraft from less than 200 feet away—enabling one to capture sounds louder, closer, and cleaner than ever before.
- Four-track simultaneous recording
- Two mic/line inputs with XLR/TRS combo connectors, each with selectable phantom power and -20 dB pad
- Analog-style gain controls for each input
- Protective “roll-bar” type covers prevent accidental movement of gain controls
- Built-in effects, including low-cut filtering, compression, and limiting
- Chromatic tuner and metronome
- Auto-record, Pre-record, and Backup-record functions mean that you’ll never miss that perfect take
- MS decoding
The E418 Professional Microphone
The E418 is a small diaphragm, omnidirectional microphone that uses ¼ E series microphone capsule. It has frequency response from 20 Hz to 20k Hz with 2-4 dB soft rise around 8-10k Hz. Its impulse response and settling time is exceptional short, which gives clear and rich sounds.
- Pre-polarized Condenser
- 7mm Capsule diameter
- Frequency response: 20Hz~20kHz
- Max. SPL(<1% THD): 135dB
- Equ. noise level: <32 dBA
- Output impedance: <75 Ohm